Should you receive an incorrect or faulty product please return by post to
PO Box 769 Mullumbimby NSW 2482
and we can arrange an exchange or refund.
VITAMIN does not refund incorrect choices or unwanted gifts, but we may exchange the stock once we have confirmed the return. You will receive a credit within five business days of our receiving your order.
In order to aid in the return process, keep the original shipping package.
As VITAMIN canít refund your postage, the cheapest way to get a CD back to us is to just write "RETURN TO SENDER" on the original package, and drop it in the mail. It won't cost you anything.
Note: Shipping charges will only be refunded in the case that the error was at the fault of www.vitamin.net.au. If you have changed your mind about your on-line purchase, all return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Generally, sellers do not have to give refunds, credit or exchanges if consumers:
- Simply change their minds, decide they do not like the goods or have no use for them
- Have discovered they can buy the goods for less elsewhere
- Examined the goods before buying and ought to have seen any obvious fault
- Had the defect drawn to their attention before buying (e.g. when the goods were labelled as seconds and faults were clearly marked), or
- Damaged the good by unreasonable or unintended use
If any item in your order has a cracked/broken case, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ship you a replacement case at no extra charge.